Together to 2020
Together to 2020
GAACC has aligned our strategic plan to the City of Austin's Strategic Direction 2023 which strives to create a complete community with outcomes around economic opportunity & affordability, mobility, safety, health & environment, culture & lifelong learning, and government that works for all.
We have four membership tiers based on benefits that are listed in the table. Additionally, our membership runs with the calendar year. If you join in the last quarter of any year, you receive membership through the end of the following year. If you join after January, your dues are prorated according to the month that you sign up.
TOGETHER TO 2020
Join the Community, Find your Voice, Accelerate your Success
Details of discounts negotiated with various vendors can be found in the Member Information Center. Please login and check the Member Perks tab. If you are interested in offering a discount to our members, please email us.
These are the 2020 discount perks:
- Office Depot – Discounted pricing with average savings of 20%
- Employer Flexible PEO – discounted rates for comprehensive HR services; payroll, benefits at group rates, compliance and liability
- 360 HR Consultants – Complimentary consultation to discuss your company’s HR needs
- Lieng Chin with Realty Texas – Complimentary consultation
- Sonali Amodwala with New York Life – Complimentary review of financial and insurance portfolio
- The Ko Law Firm – Complimentary consultation on business-related legal matters, 10% off business entity formation services), up to two hours of business counseling services at 1/3 discount (up to a $200 value), half-price consultation on non-business-related legal matters ($50/30 minutes), and package discounts for multiple legal services
- Hoggatt and Associates – Free consultation on immigration law matters, 15% off legal services for flat fee visa petitions.
- The Passport & Visa Company – 20% discount on TPAVC Passport & Visa services. Excludes; government, shipping, photograph fees.