Together to 2020
Together to 2020
GAACC has aligned our strategic plan to the City of Austin's Strategic Direction 2023 which strives to create a complete community with outcomes around economic opportunity & affordability, mobility, safety, health & environment, culture & lifelong learning, and government that works for all.
A key component to this alignment is our TOGETHER TO 2020 plan to grow our membership to 2,020 by the end of the year 2020. Our members are being tracked if they refer a new member. The member with the most referrals will be honored at Ovation on May 8, 2020 so if a friend told you about us, please list their name under How did you hear about us? below.
We have four membership tiers based on benefits which listed in the table. Additionally, our membership runs with the calendar year. If you join in the last quarter of any year, your receive membership through the end of the following year. If you join after January, your dues are prorated according to the month that you sign up.
TOGETHER TO 2020
Join the Community, Find your Voice, Accelerate your Success
Details of discounts negotiated with various vendors can be found in the Member Information Center. Please login and check the Member Perks tab. If you are interested in offering a discount to our members, please email Victor
These are the 2020 discount perks:
- Office Depot – Discounted pricing with average savings of 20%
- Employer Flexible PEO – discounted rates for comprehensive HR services; payroll, benefits at group rates, compliance and liability
- 360 HR Consultants – Complimentary consultation to discuss your company’s HR needs
- Lieng Chin with Realty Texas – Complimentary consultation
- Mimi Le OR Sonali Amodwala with New York Life – Complimentary review of financial and insurance portfolio
- The Ko Law Firm – Complimentary consultation on business-related legal matters, 10% off business entity formation services), up to two hours of business counseling services at 1/3 discount (up to a $200 value), half-price consultation on non-business-related legal matters ($50/30 minutes), and package discounts for multiple legal services