Unit: Psychology Services
Division: Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
Why join us: Integral Care has proudly served Travis county residents for the past 50 years. As the largest provider of behavioral health services in Travis County, we are dedicated to improving the lives of adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
By joining our team, you will find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
Licensed Psychologist Job Summary: This position is allocated in the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Division of Integral Care, the Local IDD Authority (LIDDA) for Travis County. Its purpose is to administer intellectual and adaptive testing to make determinations of intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. This role also includes completing necessary records reviews, providing referrals to additional programs and services and written reports in the approved formats and timeframes. This position also requires the timely completion of insurance billing authorizations.
Licensed psychologists will be required to provide clinical supervision to licensed psychological associates. This oversight is for tasks in which a licensed professional is required to oversee, per licensure requirements and state guidelines. These tasks include: performance of intellectual tests and written reports of eligibility determination findings
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of various intelligence and adaptive tests and their appropriate applicability
- Knowledge of mental health diagnoses
- Knowledge of community resources of local authorities/service coordination principles, objectives, standards and methods and program policies and procedures.
- Ability to train others, to assess individual needs, to coordinate individual services and to provide guidance to other staff.
- Computer skills necessary to document work performed utilizing appropriate automated systems.
Licensed Psychologist Education:
- Graduated from an accredited College or university with a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in psychology/clinical psychology degree
Licensed Psychologist License:
- Certification from the Texas Board of Examiners of Psychologists as a Licensed Psychologist
- Certification as an Authorized Provider from HHSC
- Current and valid Texas driver's license and a clean driving record.
Licensed Psychologist Experience:
- Bilingual in Spanish
Hours: Relief; PRN, as needed.
Salary: $44.91 an hour
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.
For specific positions, additional compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or Burmese. (PM16)