Please apply through and visit Integral Care's career opportunities web page to view all openings.
Unit: Psychology Services
Division: Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
Why join us: Integral Care helps people build health and well-being so everyone has the foundation to reach their full potential. By joining our team, you'll find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
Job Summary: The Psychologist is responsible for conducting intellectual and adaptive testing to determine eligibility for intellectual and disability services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform intellectual and adaptive testing
- Complete Determination of Intellectual Disability (DID) reports
- Provide clinical supervision to licensed psychological associates
- Maintain documentation within required timelines and in compliance with program requirements
- Perform records reviews
- Develop working relationships with other IDD programs and services
- Provide support to individuals in accessing appropriate services through communication within Integral Care, community partners, service providers and other relevant agencies.
- Travel locally, on occasion for testing in the community
- Participate in inter-agency collaborations to problem solve client needs and barriers to progress
- Utilize electronic health records, Microsoft Word/Outlook and other applications.
The Candidate we are looking for:
- Knowledge and experience in intellectual and adaptive testing
- Excited to work with the IDD population. If you don't already have experience with this population, then you must be motivated to learn.
- You like to stay busy and you are self-motivated.
- You are able to effectively communicate with all kinds of people, but you also work well independently.
- You are organized and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- You don't mind documentation and you excel at time management.
- You have the ability to respond to deadlines in a timely manner
- Most importantly, you are looking for a career that makes a difference in peoples' lives.
- Graduated from an accredited College or university with a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in psychology/clinical psychology degree
- Certification from the Texas Board of Examiners of Psychologists as a Licensed Psychologist
- Current and valid Texas driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Bilingual in Spanish
Hours: As needed.
Salary: $44.91 an hour
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.For specific positions, additional compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or Burmese.