Why join us: Integral Care has proudly served Travis county residents for the past 50 years. As the largest provider of behavioral health services in Travis County, we are dedicated to improving the lives of adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
By joining our team, you will find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
Aetna Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Generous vacation/holiday/sick leave
Life and Short-term/Long-term Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
403(b) retirement account
401 (a) retirement account plus match
Gold's gym membership discount
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Summary: The primary purpose of the RN position is to provide general health care, training and education to clients in a clinical environment. At this level, work is performed under moderate supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. The RN works under the direction of the MD, APN, PA or DDS. This position is responsible directly to the assigned RN Supervisor, and program Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the Nurse Practice Act
- Knowledge of community services and resources applicable to the target population
- Knowledge of nursing techniques and procedures.
- Knowledge of community services and resources applicable to the target population.
- Knowledge of substance abuse treatment options suitable for target population.
- Skill in health curriculum development.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse cultures and socio-economic populations on various sensitive matters, developing health-centered service relationships with clients.
- Ability to provide clinical training to other nursing staff personnel and/or Phlebotomists.
- Dosage calculation for medication.
- Computer skills necessary to complete documentation utilizing appropriate automated system(s).
Registered Nurse (RN) Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree with a major specialization in Nursing
Registered Nurse (RN) License:
- Current and valid Texas driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Licensed as an RN in the state of Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) Experience:
- One - three years' experience providing direct care for active substance users, mentally ill or developmentally or intellectually disabled individuals
- Trilingual (English, Spanish and/or American Sign Language)
Hours: Varies. Receives shift differential pay for evening and weekend shifts.
Salary: $26.73 - $37.82 an hour depending on years of licensed experience. Upon successfully passing our agency bilingual exam, an added annual bilingual pay up to $3,730 would apply.
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.
For specific positions, additional compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or Burmese. (PM16)