Integral Care currently has several RN career opportunities. Please apply through and visit Integral Care's career opportunities web page to view all openings.
Why join us: Integral Care helps people build health and well-being so everyone has the foundation to reach their full potential. By joining our team, you'll find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Generous vacation/sick leave
403(b) and 401(a) retirement account
And much more!
Job Summary: The primary purpose of the RN position is to provide general health care, training and education to clients in a clinical environment. At this level, work is performed under moderate supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. The RN works under the direction of the MD, APN, PA or DDS. This position is responsible directly to the assigned RN Supervisor, and program Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the Nurse Practice Act
- Knowledge of community services and resources applicable to the target population
- Knowledge of nursing techniques and procedures.
- Knowledge of community services and resources applicable to the target population.
- Knowledge of substance abuse treatment options suitable for target population.
- Skill in health curriculum development.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse cultures and socio-economic populations on various sensitive matters, developing health-centered service relationships with clients.
- Ability to provide clinical training to other nursing staff personnel and/or Phlebotomists.
- Dosage calculation for medication.
- Computer skills necessary to complete documentation utilizing appropriate automated system(s).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree with a major specialization in Nursing
- Current and valid Texas driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Licensed as an RN in the state of Texas
- One - three years' experience providing direct care for active substance users, mentally ill or developmentally or intellectually disabled individuals
Trilingual (English, Spanish and/or American Sign Language)
Hours: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 6:00am-6:00pm.
Salary: $26.73 - $37.82 an hour depending on years of licensed experience.
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.For specific positions, additional compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or Burmese.