Why join us: Integral Care has proudly served Travis county residents for the past 50 years. As the largest provider of behavioral health services in Travis County, we are dedicated to improving the lives of adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
By joining our team, you will find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
Aetna Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Generous vacation/holiday/sick leave
Life and Short-term/Long-term Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
403(b) retirement account
401 (a) retirement account plus match
Gold's gym membership discount
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Job Summary: The primary purpose of the LVN position is to provide general nursing care, administer medication and training to clients in a clinical environment. At this level, work is performed under moderate supervision with latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. The LVN works under the direction of the RN, MD. This position is responsible directly to the assigned RN Supervisor, and program Manager.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of nursing procedures and techniques.
- Knowledge of available community resources.
- Ability to communicate with diverse cultures and socio-economic populations on various sensitive subjects.
- General math and computer skills necessary to complete documentation utilizing appropriate automated system(s).
- In addition to English, Spanish and/or American Sign Language skills desired.
- Must follow strict infection control procedures when handling blood or urine specimens, or other potentially contaminated biohazard waste material.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Education:
- Graduation from an accredited LVN program
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License:
- Current LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse) license
- Current and valid Texas driver's license and a clean driving record.
Hours: Full-time; Varies.
Salary: $19.30 - $23.27 an hour depending on years of licensed experience.
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.For specific positions, additional compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or Burmese.