Integral Care currently has several LVN career opportunities. Please apply through and visit Integral Care's career opportunities web page to view all openings.
Job Number: 20-341-6702
Why join us: Integral Care helps people build health and well-being so everyone has the foundation to reach their full potential. By joining our team, you'll find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Generous vacation/sick leave
403(b) and 401(a) retirement account
And much more!
Job Summary: The primary purpose of the LVN position is to provide general nursing care, administer medication and training to clients in a clinical environment. At this level, work is performed under moderate supervision with latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. The LVN works under the direction of the RN, MD. This position is responsible directly to the assigned RN Supervisor, and program Manager.
- Knowledge of nursing procedures and techniques.
- Knowledge of available community resources.
- Ability to communicate with diverse cultures and socio-economic populations on various sensitive subjects.
- General math and computer skills necessary to complete documentation utilizing appropriate automated system(s).
- Must follow strict infection control procedures when handling blood or urine specimens, or other potentially contaminated biohazard waste material.
- Graduation from an accredited LVN program
- Current LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse) license
- Current and valid Texas driver's license and a clean driving record.
- 1-2 years' experience providing direct care to persons with substance abuse, mental illness, or intellectual/developmental disabilities
- Three years' experience (Education may be substituted for experience).
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or American Sign Language skills
Hours: Monday - Friday, 2:00pm-10:00pm
Salary: $21.64 - $24.64 an hour depending on years of licensed experience.
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.For specific positions, additional compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or Burmese.