Why join us: Integral Care has proudly served Travis county residents for the past 50 years.As the largest provider of behavioral health services in Travis County, we are dedicated to improving the lives of adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
By joining our team, you will find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
- Aetna Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation/holiday/sick leave
- Life and Short-term/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(b) retirement account
- 401 (a) retirement account plus match
- Gold's gym membership discount
- Mileage reimbursement
Licensed Clinician (LPC, LMFT, LCSW) Job Summary: The Licensed Professional of the Healing Arts (LPHA) provides assessment, triage, and treatment to individuals diagnosed with mental illnesses who may also have co-occurring substance use disorders and/or chronic health conditions using a recovery based and trauma-informed perspective.
LPHAs work in partnership with racially and culturally diverse individuals to define and facilitate their desired life outcomes. LPHAs conduct diagnostic evaluations and provide assessment of strengths, preferences, functional impairments and symptoms of psychiatric and/or co-occurring disorder(s) at regular intervals to ensure optimal and personalized services. LPHAs deliver therapeutic evidence-based and best practice interventions including, but not limited to: skills training through psycho-education and patient education strategies, individual, family and/or group services, and delivering crisis services with linkages to crisis resources as needed.
This position may have additional duties associated with providing bilingual communication services and may require the completion of a language competency test. On-call responsibilities may be required dependent upon unit protocols.
Licensed Clinician (LPC, LMFT, LCSW) Education:
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Master's degree with a major specialization in Human/Behavioral/Social Services or related field.
Licensed Clinician (LPC, LMFT, LCSW) License:
- Current and valid Texas driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA), LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist, or LMFT.
Licensed Clinician (LPC, LMFT, LCSW) Experience:
- Experience performing mental health assessments, diagnosis, and treatment
- Years of experience dependent upon unit needs.
- Bilingual in Spanish
Salary: $55,602 - $63,616 annually, depending on licensed experience.
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.For specific positions, additional compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or Burmese.