Operations Compliance Specialist
We are looking for a Operations Compliance Specialist to join the Team to provide customer service to policy owners and independent consultants across multiple lines of insurance (life, health, accident and annuity) and multiple companies operating within the Citizens, Inc. group of companies. Work is performed at the corporate headquarters in Austin, TX located in the Domain. The Compliance Specialist reports directly to the Third-Party Payments and Compliance Manager.
Essential Job Duties:
- Audit all international payments received by the company.
- Maintain appropriate documentation on policy files related to all third-party payments received and report any unusual or inconsistency payment to Legal
- Prepare and organize file documentation
- Researches and responds to IC questions and problems related to Operations Compliance
- Assist with projects as assigned.
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Perform accurate documentation of case work
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Computer literacy; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, data entry .
- 1 year of clerical experience or customer service role.
- Bilingual (English/Mandarin)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in all communication lines. (phone, email, mail, fax).
- Prioritize work and manage multiple tasks and assignments.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to contend with a wide variety of people on various issues