Technical Recruiter Job Description
Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of technical positions, including software engineers, system administrators, computer programmers, and database administrators.
· Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions.
· Meet with Account Manager to determine job duties.
· Write job descriptions.
· Match applicants to job openings.
· Source for future job openings.
· List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
· View applications.
· Call applicants and perform phone screens.
· Have applicants come in for formal interviews.
· Instruct applicants on the nature of the job and whom they will be speaking with during the interview.
· Facilitate meeting between hiring manager and applicant.
· Interview applicants.
· Hand out and grade assessments.
· Participate in final selection of applicant.
· Create portfolio of possible candidates for hiring manager.
· Check references.
· Inform candidate of company's decision.
· Inform applicants not chosen of company's decision.
· Keep track of all applications file away important notations such as gender, race, and ethnicity.
· Talk with civic, social, and other groups to provide information concerning job possibilities.
· Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tools.