Vehicle Maintenance Clerk
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Are you looking to kick off your 2022 with an exciting career? We want to hear from you!
This position reports to the Director, Vehicle Maintenance will provide the staff assistance with updating and maintaining documentation for vehicle maintenance regarding tolls, fuel record reconciliation, vehicle registrations and other records as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING
• High School or GED.
• Three (3) years’ experience in bus or heavy vehicle maintenance record tracking and reporting.
• Experience in using MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook applications and other tracking and reporting software applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to prioritize and plans work activities with speed and accuracy.
• Knowledge of MS Office using Outlook, Word, Excel and other necessary applications.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristics as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organization needs at the time.
PAY RATE COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
For more information and to apply, visit: