Help for Creatives
Help for Creatives
Help from GAACC
- Show & Tag: Online Exhibition partnership program to show your work digitally. Submit artwork information here, then send your digital artwork image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Example: ARTWORK : Graphic + Illustration
- Patreon is an online platform for creatives to help build direct relationships with their most engaged fans and generate predictable income
- Digital Tools for Artists to Run a Remote Career During Coronavirus
- Austin Creative Alliance: Artists Emergency Relief fund
- The Haven Foundation: Emergency Funding Resources For Visual Artists, Musicians and Actors
- Arts and Culture Leaders of Color Emergency Fund For self-identifying as Black, Indigenous, People of Color
- Authors League Fund No-strings-attached grants for professional writers
- CERF+ Emergency Assistance for Craft Artists Financial support for COVID-19 related emergencies happening to craft artists
- Dramatists Guild Foundation Provides Emergency Grants for Writers Financial assistance to individual playwrights, composers, lyricists, and book writers in dire need of funds due to severe hardship or unexpected illness.
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts Emergency Grants Urgent funding for visual and performing artists
- PEN American Writer's Emergency Fund
- Texas Disaster Unemployment Self-employed artists are eligible for Disaster Unemployment Assistance. You need only have a contract or 1099. Artists can apply for regular and disaster unemployment if they have proof of employment. This includes hourly, salary, and contract work. The link will take you to the Texas Workforce Commission page for more information and a link to apply.
- Small Business Loans The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus. This includes both for profit and non-profit organizations.