Visual Arts Asia Opportunities IName: Visual Arts Asia Opportunities IDate: June 9, 2020Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Opportunity for local visual artists! Interested in cultivating a client base in Asia but don't know where to start? We are offering 2 info sessions in partnership with Seoul based company Shine Here to give you the resources and tools to break into this market.
Session I: International Opportunities
Our speaker Aidan Cho PhD is founder of Shine Here, a creative consultancy helping artists to engage audiences effectively. Aidan is also an educator with experience in building online education platforms. His expertise is in leveraging technology and helping artists with utilizing advanced analytics and management tools in the art industry and beyond.
- Understand current positioning as an artist
- Define realistic expectations in visual arts
- Explore opportunities in Asia
- International showcase platform
Upon completion of both info sessions, participants will receive:
- One-year complimentary Show & Tag standard plan subscription
- Automatic admission on upcoming Shine Here virtual exhibitions
- Exclusive invitations for other upcoming events
This event is free and open to local visual artists only although there is no obligation to use the free service. We have very limited capacity so please register ASAP as spots are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. This program is funded by the City of Austin's Economic Development Department.