Sayonara 2020Name: Sayonara 2020Date: December 9, 2020Time: 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
2020 has been a tough year for everyone. Let's say good-bye to it with our annual holiday social. Virtually meet and mingle with our board, staff including outgoing CEO Marina Bhargava, creatives, and other members. We will also be recognizing volunteers and graduating this year's Mentorship Program class.
Our event showcases the following beverage sponsors below. Meet each sponsor and learn about their products. Purchase these drinks to taste along at home:
- Austin 101 Sayonara 2020 Package: 1 bottle each light whiskey & fever-tree ginger beer, 2 tasting glasses, mule recipe for $45. Purchase from King Liquor
- Blue Norther fruity hard seltzers. Purchase from H-E-B, Whole Foods, Total Wine, or Spec's
- Kome GAACC Sayonara Social: 2 cans Kikusui Funaguchi sake and snacks for $30. Must order online (click features) and pick up the same day, no walk-ins or phone orders
- Aarisha Catering for Indian text 737.222.0483 to order, mention GAACC Sayonara 2020 for free delivery
- Asia Market Eatery for Chinese, try their dim sum
- Bento Picnic for washoku balanced Japanese meals
- Chi'lantro BBQ for Korean Mexican, try their chicken wings
- NG Cafe for Vietnamese & Thai, house baked baguettes
This event is free for members. The $25 for non-member fee includes associate membership with GAACC through the end of 2021. Registration closes Tuesday, December 8
Important Technical Information:
Our event features breakout rooms for the beverage tastings and for networking. You can self select which rooms to join but you need to be using the right app. Detailed instructions are provided with your registration confirmation - please read and update if needed for best experience.