How Does Small Business Confront Cyber Security RisksName: How Does Small Business Confront Cyber Security RisksDate: October 29, 2020Time: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM CDTWebsite: RSVP hereEvent Description:
Discover how to identify, quantify, and minimize your risk. The small to medium-sized business community is just as much at risk as large corporations. Cyber threats are getting smarter and more widespread so it is important that every business has a plan in place.
Join our panel discussion covering:
- Current and historical threats
- Financial and banking protections
- How to identifying vulnerabilities in the Org
- Useful and strategies to mitigate risk
- How to prioritize actions for rapid response
- Insuring your liability
- A live Q/A with our panel of Cyber Security experts.