Asian Eats Gives
Asian Eats Gives
What is this Program?
GAACC is hosting a campaign that would both help our local Asian restaurant members AND feed people in the community who need a meal. Thank you to H-E-B for supporting this Asian Eats Gives campaign.
How Does it Work?
- GAACC collects donations from generous supporters like you!
- We disburse it to participating restaurant members when minimum is reached, basically pre-paying for meals.
- The restaurant selects an organization to donate the meals to, or provide a free meal to anyone who asks for one, using its own screening criteria.
To kickoff the program, GAACC is making a donation of $1,000 and will send $100 to the first 10 restaurants who sign up. We hope you will join us to help out hard-hit restaurants, most of whom are mom and pop operations, and feed the hungry at the same time!
Ready to join us? Use the Pay Now button below. Select the denomination and quantity; example to donate $300 select $100 and change quantity to 3 on next screen.
List of Participating Recipients
Austin Chinese-American Network - Email Angela
Austin EMS Relief Fund - Email President
Integral Care - Email Jodie
Meals on Wheels Central Texas In-Home Care - Email Andrea
Xiang Yun Temple/RV Park families - Email Elaine
To be added to this list, please Complete this Form
Resources for Restaurants
- City of Austin hotline, Helping Austin Restaurants Today 512-978-4278
- LocalFocal comprehensive app for promos. Mention GAACC member to get 60 days free Click here
- Texas Restaurant Relief Fund (may be closed temporarily) Click here
- Yelp is offering advertising services Click here
- Restaurant Workers Community Foundation resource list Click here
- Rent Assistance Click here
- Another Round Another Rally Relief Grant Click here
- USBG Bartender Assistance Program Click here
- One Fair Wage Emergency Fund Click here
- ROC Disaster Relief Fund (may be closed temporarily) Click Here