Events and Marketing Coordinator
GAACC is looking for a motivated and outgoing individual to plan, organize and manage our networking events and community booths, and execute our social media marketing. Our events provide important opportunities for building relationships as well as knowledge. These include our regular mixers, as well as our major events, Asia House during SXSW, Ovation gala, and Fall Classic golf tournament and others that will pop up.
- People skills, we interact with many different stakeholders
- Planning skills, attention to detail is a must
- Learning skills, must be trainable and able to follow our policies and procedures
- Attitude of service, we are here to make a difference to APA businesses
- Ability to juggle, we work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic computer skills, MS Office
- Work hours, some events are in the evening and a couple Saturdays
- Ability to speak an Asian language is highly valued, particularly South or Southeast Asian dialects
This is a full-time entry level position. Salary starts in the mid-$30K depending on skills and relevant experience. Benefits include health coverage, paid time off, and reimbursement for mileage. You will get to work in a high performing organization, excellent opportunities to learn and grow, and have great exposure to leaders in the APA community.
Ability to follow instructions begins here. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter Diana Nguyen We will contact qualified applicants for an initial interview and invite shortlisted candidates for an in-person meeting.