GAACC is looking for a motivated and outgoing individual to join our management team to oversee our operations, supervise staff, maintain and develop local business relationships, coordinate GAACC's new events, and work closely with the executive board and CEO to execute our strategic plan.
- People skills, including experience supervising a team
- Planning skills
- Attitude of service, we are here to make a difference to APA businesses
- Ability to juggle, we work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Report writing, for grant related events
- Basic computer skills, MS Office
- Work hours, some events are in the evening and a couple Saturdays
- Ability to speak an Asian language is highly valued, particularly Vietnamese, South Asian dialects
This is a full-time position but we are open to considering candidates who are looking for part-time opportunities. Benefits include health coverage (if full-time), paid time off, and reimbursement for mileage. You will get to work in a high performing organization, excellent opportunities to learn and grow, and have great exposure to leaders in the APA community.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Marina Bhargava. We will contact qualified applicants for an initial interview and invite shortlisted candidates for an in-person meeting.