Events and Digital Marketing Coordinator
GAACC is looking for a motivated and outgoing individual to plan, organize and manage our networking events and community booths, and execute our social media marketing. Our events provide important opportunities for building relationships and knowledge. These include our regular mixers, and major events: Asia House during SXSW, Ovation gala, Fall Classic golf tournament, Asian Eats night market and others that will pop up.
- People smarts, we interact with many different stakeholders
- Planning and organizational abilities, attention to detail and follow up is a must
- Learning attitude, must be trainable and able to follow our policies and procedures
- Service focus, we are here to make a difference to APA businesses
- Ability to juggle, we work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer skills, MS Office, Google
- Work hours, some events are in the evening and a few Saturdays
- Ability to speak an Asian language is highly valued, particularly South or Southeast Asian dialects
This is a full-time entry level position. Salary starts in the mid-$30K depending on skills and relevant experience. Benefits include health coverage, paid time off, and reimbursement for mileage. You will get to work in a high performing organization, excellent opportunities to learn and grow, and have great exposure to leaders in the APA community.
Ability to follow instructions begins here. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter Diana Nguyen We will contact qualified applicants for an initial interview and invite shortlisted candidates for an in-person meeting.
GAACC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.